Brar Driving School Surrey, what we offer our students:-
Teaching a new driver on your own can be a daunting task. Most parents attempt to teach their son/daughter on their own but, if you are asking yourself, “Why is my son/daughter making the same driving error despite repeated practice?”, then BRAR Driving School Surrey, CAN HELP. You’ve come to the right place!
- A lesson is generally 1-1.5hrs long, although it may be changed to 2hrs in length based on the students’ level of mastery.
- We offer preparation for knowledge test in English and Punjabi language with 100% pass rate.
- For road test even parents can sit in for first couple of lessons so they can re-enforce the very important basics of the first lessons with their children on practice time.
- Each lesson includes the pre-trip inspection, any in-car discussion and questions by student and instructor, and a 5 minute debrief at end with student and/or parents.
- Lessons are taught in a one-to-one basis, with the exception of an observer for training or compliance purposes, in which case, approval of student will be obtained.
- Personal information is protected within our office and database and will only be shared with ICBC and/or Driver Services for road tests, booking or compliance purposes.
- Student must sign a consent and release form by/for ICBC in order to authorise us to act on their behalf to book their road test.
- A road test booking is 2hrs in length which includes a 45 minute warm-up, 15 minute check-in and the use of our car for the road test.
- Pick up and drop off for lessons and road tests can be at home, school, work or any other convenient location to make best use of lesson time.
Get your L Licence BC
Passing the knowledge test ensures you understand the rules of the road. It also means you’ve started thinking about safe driving behaviour before you start driving with a supervisor.
As a new driver the first step is to obtain your learners permit. You can do this by studying the ICBC drivers guide and passing the knowledge test. The ICBC drivers guide is available for free at your nearest ICBC driver services branch. In addition to this study, you can also take a practice knowledge test by clicking on the link below.
Once you have your learners permit, you’re ready for your in car practical training. As a learner you are required to wait 12 months before taking your class 7 road test. This time period should be used to adequately prepare for your road test with as much practical driving experience as possible. Superior Driving School will provide you with the professional training required to help ensure you not only pass your road test, but also become a safe and knowledgeable driver.
Get your N License
To get your N, you’ll need to pass the Class 7 road test. Your earliest test date will be printed on your Learner’s licence. You can take your road test as long as you’ve had your L for at least 12 months and have stayed prohibition-free.
When you have completed the learner’s phase, you will take the Class 7 road test. If you pass this test, you will receive a Class 7N license. This is the novice stage and it will last for at least 24 months before you can take the final road test for your full license. You can reduce this time by taking an approved driver education course.
Brar driving school helps you in clearing your N test.
Already have a License
If you have:
- Moved to British Columbia from another province or country
- Received a notice from ICBC for re-examination
- Not driven for some time and simply wish to refine your skills
Then your training will vary based on your current circumstance. As each driver has a different experience level, your instructor will be able to assess, typically within the first lesson, what knowledge or skills you may need to develop.
After your first lesson, you are welcome to mutually discuss with Mr Brar the number of lessons you may require. Brar Driving School will make his/her best judgement and suggestion to you.
If you have held a valid license from a foreign country for 2 years or more, then you may take your knowledge test and upon receiving your learners permit, may proceed to take your class 5 road test without a waiting period.
Call- 604-807-0203 Brar Driving School Surrey for more information.